March 13, 2023
This page contains affiliate links, and we may earn commissions for purchases on other sites.
TubeBuddy is a widely used app for growing and managing YouTube channels. So, let’s review TubeBuddy’s pricing, plans, features, and coupon codes in this post.
What Is TubeBuddy?
TubeBuddy is a powerful browser extension/plugin that helps YouTube channel owners get more views, subs, watch time, and revenue. It offers numerous automation, productivity, and optimization features to improve channels and videos.
TubeBuddy is available for Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Opera web browsers.
Coupon Code Alert – Get 20% to 50% off TubeBuddy
TubeBuddy Pricing & Plans
TubeBuddy offers five affordable plans: Free, Pro, Star, Legend, and Enterprise. Each plan has free and premium features for productivity, bulk processing, SEO, promotion, marketing, data, and research.
Let’s review pricing and features for each plan in more depth.
TubeBuddy’s Free plan allows new YouTubers to try essential tools. However, these users typically have under 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 hours, making them ineligible for YouTube’s Partner Program and monetization.
The Free plan gives you access to the following key features:
- Channelytics offers stats and analysis on every YouTube channel and is excellent for comparing your channel with competitors.
- Videolytics provides advanced analytics and insights for any YouTube video, including performance stats and trending content. Unfortunately, Videolytic’s features are limited on the free plan.
- Search Insights lets you review information about videos and channels in the search results, including tags, channel subscriber counts, and likes/dislikes.
- Tag Rankings lets you see where your videos rank in search results for each of its tags. Then, you can adjust video tags to increase your ranking and position in results.
- With Tag Sorter, reorder your video tags in any order to position your best-performing tags at the beginning and rank higher.
- View and Copy Video Tags lets you view/copy tags from any video, including yours and competitors’.
- Comment Formatting is an excellent feature for applying bold, italic, and strikethrough formatting to your comments and replies.
TubeBuddy’s Pro plan is for creators wanting growth tools to build their channels, especially concerning search insights and SEO.
The Pro plan has the following key features:
- Keyword Explorer provides long-tail search terms to target what people are looking for on YouTube. Also, discover trending tags to keep your videos relevant long after publication.
- Search Explorer provides search terms to target based on search volume, competition, and overall score.
- Search Positions highlights where your videos rank on YouTube for their tags. Then, you can remove tags that don’t improve your rankings.
- SEO Studio lets you optimize your video metadata for specific keywords in your titles, descriptions, and tags.
- Health Report helps you understand what’s working and what isn’t on your channel. It also gives quick access to channel analytics and insights, including user demographics, search traffic, related videos, and watch time.
- Best Practice Audit performs automated checks to ensure you follow YouTube’s recommendations regarding video enhancements (cards, end screens, etc.), metadata, and links.
- Get full access to Videolytics.
- TubeBuddy Pro pricing starts at $3 monthly.
TubeBuddy’s Star plan allows creators to maximize their productivity and operations to gain efficiencies, especially for bulk processing activities.
The Star plan provides the following key features:
- Sunset Videos lets you schedule videos to be hidden and removed from playlists in the future. It’s an excellent feature for setting a video’s status to private or unlisted on a specific date and time.
- Bulk Find, Replace, Append, or Remove processes changes to multiple videos simultaneously and quickly. For example, you can replace a hyperlink in your videos’ descriptions with a new link and remove references to a website you’re promoting.
- Bulk Thumbnail Overlays allow you to add or remove graphic overlays to some or all of your video thumbnails. For instance, you want to add a different image overlay or your business logo to all your thumbnails in seconds, not hours.
- Opportunity Finder offers timely suggestions for channel growth based on video performance and analytics. This feature helps you gain views, subscribers, and engagement by following TubeBuddy’s recommendations.
- Demonetization Double-Check finds your demonetized videos and then bulk submits them for manual reviews, helping you to maximize your YouTube revenues.
- By backing up all your videos, Channel Backup protects you from losing your metadata. Also, you can search, filter, and sort video data using a spreadsheet application, such as Excel and Google Docs.
- With Publish to Facebook, you can natively post your videos to Facebook to grow your profile/page, channel, followers, and brand.
- TubeBuddy Star pricing starts at $9.49 monthly.
TubeBuddy’s Legend plan is for creators wanting to maximize views, impressions, CTRs, and revenue. It’s also for YouTubers seeking robust data-driven insights and competitive advantages.
The Legend plan offers the following key features:
- Access to all 60+ TubeBuddy features.
- Search Rank Tracking monitors your overall channel performance in YouTube and Google search results for targeted keywords. It’s also suitable for tracking your SEO activities and competitors.
- One of TubeBuddy’s unique capabilities, the A/B Testing & Title Generator, lets you run metadata and thumbnail tests to optimize your discoverability and search rankings.
- Channel Access grants access to other users for your TubeBuddy account. It’s a fantastic feature to enable teamwork and collaboration.
- Competitor Scorecard shows how you compare against others regarding views, subscribers, uploads, and engagement.
- Competitor Upload Alerts notify you of new videos from your competitors to inspire more content ideas.
- Click Magnet offers advanced analytics for video, thumbnail, and title performance and clicks. Also, you’ll discover what elements are producing the highest CTRs.
- Retention Analyzer shows how your videos perform at various intervals by identifying what intros or opening sequences are causing viewers to leave.
- Brand Alerts tracks YouTube for new videos, playlists, and uploads about you or your brand to help you gauge content and sentiment.
- Auto Translator and Tag Translator translate metadata into other languages to expand your global content footprint among the billions of users who visit YouTube daily.
- TubeBuddy Legend pricing starts at $24.49 monthly.
TubeBuddy’s Enterprise plan is for brands, companies, agencies, and creators who want to manage multiple channels in one place. In addition, users get unlimited access to TubeBuddy’s full suite and expedited customer service. Lastly, 501(c)(3) non-profits qualify for a special discount.
The Enterprise plan has the following key features and benefits:
- Manage multiple brands and channels under one account.
- Increase your team’s productivity.
- Streamline work with bulk processing tools.
- Identify trends, get tag suggestions, and create content that will resonate with your audience.
- Channel Reviews offer performance scores and actionable insights to propel growth.
- And much more.
- TubeBuddy Enterprise pricing starts at $300 monthly.
TubeBuddy Pricing Recap
|TubeBuddy Plans||Monthly Pricing||Annual Pricing (20%)||Features|
TubeBuddy Payment Options
TubeBuddy offers monthly and annual billing, saving you 20 percent.
TubeBuddy accepts various payment methods, including PayPal, Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Discover, Maestro, American Express, and select debit cards.
Special Pay-As-You-Go Pricing for Creators in India
TubeBuddy Coupon Codes, Discounts, & Promos
TubeBuddy is inexpensive compared to other top-rated business and marketing apps. Still, further discounts are available with coupon codes floating around. Also, TubeBuddy runs promotional events annually, for example, on Black Friday.
Customers can apply coupon codes on the payment page, but they’re limited to one code.
Get 50% Off TubeBuddy Pro
Coupon code RisingStarBuddy gets you 50% off TubeBuddy Pro for channels with less than 1,000 subscribers.
Get 20% Off Any License
Coupon codes ChadsBuddy, PhilsBuddy, and LicenseBuddy20 get you 20% off any license, including Pro, Star, and Legend.
Get 36% Off Any License
Save 36% on any plan by paying annually and using a 20% coupon code. For example, the Pro plan costs $3 monthly or $36. Paying yearly drops it to $28.80; a coupon code decreases it to $23.04 (or $1.92 monthly).
TubeBuddy Customer Support & Resources
TubeBuddy provides excellent and fast customer support. Furthermore, they have a help center and knowledge base, ticket system, YouTube channel, blog, Facebook group, blog, forum, podcast, and Discord server to assist users. Lastly, each feature page on its website provides an overview, how-to video tutorial, and success tips.
Other TubeBuddy Benefits & Perks
TubeBuddy has and creates numerous free resources to help YouTubers and creators succeed. It offers blogs, videos, tutorials, courses, forums, and podcasts covering strategies, news, and new features. Forums are especially great if you want to submit ideas for new tools.
Paying customers can access Member Perks for free, discounted, and special offers on music, graphics, training, services, and apps for YouTubers.
What do users think of TubeBuddy?
TubeBuddy maintains a 4.5/5 rating on the Chrome Web Store from 8,000+ users. Moreover, over 1 million people use TubeBuddy.
TubeBuddy maintains a 4.6/5 rating on software app review sites, including G2, GetApp, and Capterra.
Is It Worth Paying for TubeBuddy?
Many creators and YouTubers wonder if they should pay for TubeBuddy. Yes is the definitive answer.
TubeBuddy is an excellent and cost-efficient YouTube-certified app to grow, manage, and support your channel and video objectives. It offers 60+ features for productivity, management, search optimization, promotion, analytics, and insights, which are critical for success on YouTube.
Regardless of your channel’s monetization status, TubeBuddy offers pricing and plans for every YouTuber and budget, big or small. That makes TubeBuddy accessible for users to experiment at any point in their journeys.
TubeBuddy is worth the investment, safe for your channel, and constantly releasing new features to help you dominate and leave your competitors behind.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use TubeBuddy for free?
Yes. TubeBuddy offers a free plan.
How much does TubeBuddy cost?
TubeBuddy Pro is the cheapest plan, starting at $1.92 monthly with discounts.
Is paying for TubeBuddy worth it?
Yes. TubeBuddy is tailormade with features and benefits to help creators and YouTubers succeed on YouTube.
What payment methods does TubeBuddy accept?
TubeBuddy accepts PayPal, Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Discover, Maestro, American Express, and select debit cards.
Is TubeBuddy available for teams?
Yes. TubeBuddy’s enterprise plan supports teams and multiple users for one account.
Are there alternatives to TubeBuddy?
VidIQ is the only noteworthy TubeBuddy competitor. VidIQ offers a robust YouTube app but fewer features at higher prices. Read my VidIQ—Vs.—TubeBuddy post to compare the best YouTube channel/video tools.
Which is better, TubeBuddy or VidIQ?
While TubeBuddy and VidIQ are excellent apps for YouTube channel growth and management, TubeBuddy offers more features at better pricing.