September 22, 2023
This page contains affiliate links, and we may earn commissions for purchases on other sites.
Revolut is a financial technology company that offers a mobile app-based banking service. Revolut is licensed and regulated by the Bank of Lithuania within the European Union.
Revolut offers a variety of banking services, including:
- Currency exchange: Revolut users can exchange currencies at the interbank exchange rate, which is typically much better than the rates offered by traditional banks.
- Debit cards: Revolut offers a variety of debit cards, including a standard card, a premium card, and a metal card. The cards can be used to make payments in over 150 currencies, and most transactions have no foreign exchange fees.
- Investing: Revolut offers a platform for investing in stocks, ETFs, and cryptocurrencies.
- Savings: Revolut offers a variety of savings accounts, including a standard savings account, a vault account, and a metal savings account. The accounts provide different interest rates and features.
- Travel insurance: Revolut offers travel insurance that covers medical expenses, trip cancellations, and lost luggage.
- Mobile payments: Revolut users can use their Revolut cards to make payments in stores and online. They can also send and receive money to other Revolut users for free.
Revolut is a popular choice for people who travel frequently, as it offers a convenient way to exchange currencies and make payments without foreign exchange fees. It is also a good option for investing in stocks, ETFs, or cryptocurrencies.
- Founded by Nikolay Storonsky and Vlad Yatsenko in 2015
- Headquarters: London, United Kingdom
- Over 30 million customers
- Millions of transactions processed
- Revolut offers free and premium plans in most countries
Plans & Pricing
Revolut has three or more plans, depending on the country. Discounts are available for annual subscriptions.
Revolut Affiliate Program
- Cost per action (CPA): Cost per sale
- Commission rate: £0
- Commission type: Single payment, nonrecurring
- Cookie duration: 30 days
- Payout threshold: $10
- Payment options: PayPal and bank account (get free bank account details for USD, EUR, GBP, and other currencies)
- Affiliate software/network: Impact
Revolut doesn’t have eligibility requirements. Instead, its program is open to bloggers, YouTubers, social media marketers, content creators, and deal/coupon sites.
How to Sign Up or Apply
Follow these steps to sign up for Revolut’s affiliate program:
- Visit the Revolut affiliate program page.
- Check the FAQs to ensure eligibility.
- Click on the apply button.
- Complete the application on Impact (you must join Impact if you don’t have an account).
- Read and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Submit your application.
Revolut has a low affiliate approval rate. It accepts less than 25% of affiliates who apply.
Revolut has a history of not paying affiliates, including me. It’s the only merchant I had to chase down for money I never got. It appears they treat affiliates like their employees, i.e., with no respect or integrity. It’s embarrassing and appalling that Revolut’s affiliate team operates this way, and it’s a sign of how toxic their working environment has become.
Although there’s an affiliate marketing manager, the program is poorly managed. Overdue payments, poor communication, and slow email response times plague results.
Can you make $1,000 a month as a Revolut affiliate? No, you can’t. Revolut’s commission rate is zero, and they have a long history of mismanaging their affiliate programs. Also, they closed their lucrative retail affiliate program to focus solely on business plan sales.
Where should Revolut rank in your marketing activities? It should be a low priority. Although Revolut is a fast-growing fintech, they mistreat and don’t appreciate affiliate marketers. So, I don’t recommend joining Revolut’s affiliate program.
Promote Wise Instead
Wise (formerly TransferWise) is a financial technology company specializing in international money transfers and low-cost financial services for individuals and businesses. It’s licensed and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom. I’ve been a Wise customer since 2015.
Wise offers the following services:
- Personal and business money transfers: Wise allows individuals and businesses to send money to friends and family in over 80 countries.
- Multi-currency account: Wise offers a multi-currency account that allows users to hold, spend, and receive money in over 50 currencies.
- Wise card: Wise offers a debit card that can be used to make payments in over 80 countries.
- Investing: Wise allows you to invest in cash, bonds, or stocks with ETFs.
Wise charges a small fee for its services, which is typically much lower than the fees charged by traditional banks. It has a transparent pricing model, so users know exactly how much they will pay for each transaction.
Wise Affiliate Program
Wise has an affiliate program. Here’s a snapshot.
- Cost per action (CPA): Cost per transfer
- Commission rate: £10+
- Commission type: Single payment, nonrecurring
- Cookie duration: Lifetime
- Payout threshold: £30
- Payment options: Bank account (get free bank account details for USD, EUR, GBP, and other currencies)
- Affiliate software/network: Partnerize
Forget Revolut! Instead, I recommend joining Wise’s affiliate program because it has excellent potential, and I’ve made money. Wise has an outstanding affiliate management team, and commissions are paid on time.