Last updated on February 22, 2021
Disclosure: This page contains affiliate links. If you click through and purchase an item, we may earn a commission. See our terms of service for details.
Binance is a leading blockchain and cryptocurrency platform with a product suite that includes the largest digital asset exchange by volume. Trusted by millions of investors worldwide, Binance focuses on the freedom and flow of money for its users. Its offerings include trading, education, data, research, social good, funding, decentralization, infrastructure solutions, and more.
- Founded by Changpeng Zhao in 2017
- CEO: Changpeng Zhao
- Headquarters: Malta
- 1,500+ employees (LinkedIn)
- 2 billion average daily trading volume
- 15 million users worldwide
- 180+ tokens listed
- The website is available in 16 languages
Products & Services
- Buy and sell hundreds of cryptos, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, and Chainlink.
- Trust Wallet allows you to buy, store, exchange, and earn crypto.
- Buy US Dollars (BUSD) is a 1:1 USD-backed stablecoin approved by the New York State Department of Financial Services (NYDFS).
- Binance Coin (BNB) is a cryptocurrency used to pay fees on the Binance cryptocurrency exchange. Fees paid in Binance Coin on the exchange receive a discount.
- The Binance Academy teaches various topics regarding digital currencies, trading, and finance.
- The Blockchain Charity Foundation (BCF) focuses on social impact and community initiatives.
- The Binance Visa Card allows you to convert and spend your favorite cryptocurrencies at more than 60 million merchants worldwide.
- Binance Labs invests in technical teams that build and support the decentralized web.
- Binance Launchpad and Launchpool are platforms that help and advise project teams on how to best issue and launch their token.
- Binance Research provides institutional-grade analysis, in-depth insights, and unbiased information to all digital asset industry participants.
- The Binance API provides an easy and efficient way to integrate your trading application.
- Other products include brokerage, margin trading, pro tools, VIP benefits, and loans.
- Binance owns the CoinMarketCap website, a leading price-tracking website for crypto assets.
Binance Affiliate Program
Binance has an affiliate program. It uses in-house software and is self-hosted. Let’s review the benefits, drawbacks, commission rate, cookie duration, and program details. Here’s a snapshot.
- Cost per action (CPA): Cost per transaction
- Commission rate: Up to 50%
- Commission type: Recurring
- Cookie duration: Lifetime
- Payout threshold: $0
- Payment options: Binance wallet
- Affiliate software/network: In-house
Binance offers a high-paying affiliate program. For every new user successfully referred to Binance, you’ll receive a commission on trading fees.
There isn’t a commission threshold. Transfer your earnings to your wallet at your discretion.
Deep linking is available, and it’s how an affiliate creates a link to a specific page on the merchant’s site. Instead of using a standard homepage affiliate link, you can link to an article or product related to your content to increase relevance and conversion rates. You must manually create deep links by adding your affiliate ID to the URLs you want to promote/share.
There’s a full-time affiliate marketing manager. When a merchant has the staff to support publishers, it quickens processes and shows commitment. On the flip side, it isn’t clear how to contact Binance for affiliate support. The listing of a dedicated email address would help.
Binance has a referral program (not to be confused with its affiliate program). It pays up to 40 percent. You can also share your commission, which equates to a discount for the referral. For example, if your daily average BNB account balance is less than 500 BNB and your base referral rate is 20%, you can share 0%, 5%, or 10% with your referrals.
Binance is a leader in the crypto space, making it a legit company to send traffic. Unlike some individuals and companies in the sector, it has avoided making news headlines for all the wrong reasons.
Binance’s affiliate landing page is unsatisfactory. An affiliate signup page is supposed to outline the program, but Binance doesn’t provide many details. What’s the cookie duration? How do payments work? Those are standard details that affiliates should know in advance.
Program acceptance factors are usually pointless and serve as bottlenecks in the affiliate signup and engagement processes. Nevertheless, you must meet one of the following criteria to join the program.
- Social media accounts with 5,000+ followers
- Communities with 500+ members
- Businesses and organizations with 2,000+ users
- A media publishing site
The in-house affiliate marketing software is disappointing and clumsy. Binance does many things right, but its affiliate dashboard is disorganized and convoluted. There are too many pages, sections, and tabs to follow. Someone (with actual affiliate marketing experience) should redesign the UI with simplicity in mind.
There are no marketing materials or ad banners. While not a deal-breaker, Binance could offer creative materials in different sizes and languages for its target markets.
Like most crypto exchanges, Binance charges fees when you transfer money out (including your affiliate earnings). That will automatically reduce your commissions. By contrast, most affiliate marketing apps and programs enable a way to receive commissions cost-free, for example, accepting payments via PayPal or a bank account. Hopefully, Binance adds a payment option so that affiliates can get 100 percent of their commissions.
Can you make $1,000 a month as a Binance affiliate? You can and more. Binance’s high commission rate makes for a rewarding program. It’s a top-three crypto exchange globally alongside an extensive portfolio of digital currencies to trade. The platform is trustworthy and efficient, increasing the conversion rate potential. Finally, holding a minimum amount of BNB coin lowers trading fees, a unique and advantageous feature to promote to your audience.
Where should Binance rank in your marketing activities? If you cover digital currencies, forex, money, investments, or anything related, Binance should be a medium to high priority. It has many products, services, and use cases for users across the spectrum, including individuals and businesses.
I recommend joining Binance’s affiliate or referral program because it’s a reputable crypto exchange, and I’ve made money with it.
Super Affiliate Marketing Course: Learn How I Built a Five-Figure Website