April 20, 2023
This page contains affiliate links, and we may earn commissions for purchases on other sites.
Binance is a leading global cryptocurrency exchange founded by Changpeng Zhao (also known as CZ) in July 2017. The platform has gained significant popularity for its wide range of supported cryptocurrencies, low trading fees, and user-friendly interface. Binance doesn’t have a headquarters and operates globally.
- Founded by Changpeng Zhao (who is also the CEO)
- 7,500+ employees (LinkedIn)
- 120 million users worldwide
- 350+ cryptos listed
- Billions in average daily trading volumes
Key features of Binance include:
Binance has high trading volumes, which provides liquidity and enables fast execution of trades for users.
Binance supports over 350 cryptocurrencies, allowing users to trade various digital assets, including spot assets, futures, options, and other financial instruments.
Binance Coin (BNB): Binance’s native utility token, BNB, can be used to pay for trading fees, participate in token sales, and access other services on the platform. Holding BNB also offers users reduced trading fees.
Competitive fees: Binance offers low trading fees, with a tiered fee structure that rewards users for holding its native token, Binance Coin (BNB).
Wallet: The official wallet of Binance, Trust Wallet, is a secure, decentralized wallet where users can send, receive, and store their digital assets.
Stablecoin: Buy US Dollars (BUSD) is a 1:1 USD-backed stablecoin approved by the New York State Department of Financial Services (NYDFS).
Binance Smart Chain (BSC): Launched in 2020, the Binance Smart Chain is a blockchain network that enables the development of decentralized applications (dApps) and supports smart contracts. BSC runs parallel to Binance Chain, the original blockchain network of Binance, and offers faster and cheaper transactions.
Other Binance Products and Services
- Binance Labs: The platform has an incubator program, Binance Labs, which supports early-stage blockchain projects and offers mentorship, financial support, and other resources.
- Research: Binance Research provides institutional-grade analysis, in-depth insights, and unbiased information to all digital asset industry participants.
- Binance Academy: Binance offers a free educational platform called Binance Academy, which provides various educational content related to blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies, and trading strategies.
- Binance Charity: The Blockchain Charity Foundation (BCF) focuses on social impact and community initiatives.
- Non-Fungible Tokens: Binance NFT is the official NFT marketplace of Binance, dedicated to building a community-focused platform that enhances user experience.
- Binance Launchpad: This platform allows users to participate in new cryptocurrency projects through Initial Exchange Offerings (IEOs), with BNB often being the primary token for participation.
- Integration: The Binance API provides an easy and efficient way to integrate your trading application.
- Other products include Binance Convert, Binance Earn, BNB Vault, De-Fi Staking, Binance Card, Binance Pay, Crypto Loans, asset management, and institutional services.
- Customer support is available 24/7 in 40 languages.
Binance Affiliate Program
Binance has an affiliate program. It uses in-house affiliate marketing software and Impact, a leading affiliate network.
Let’s review the benefits, drawbacks, commission rate, cookie duration, and program details for its in-house program. Here’s a snapshot.
- Cost per action (CPA): Cost per transaction
- Commission rate: Up to 50%
- Commission type: Recurring (lifetime commissions)
- Cookie duration: Unknown
- Payout threshold: $0
- Payment type: Cryptos
- Affiliate software/network: In-house and Impact
Program details: Binance’s affiliate landing page is satisfactory and provides an overview of how its program works, incentives, benefits, and FAQs. However, the cookie duration and referral window are unknown, so assume 30 days.
Commission rates: Binance allows you to earn up to 50 percent of referral commission and up to $72,000 bonuses per month on every qualified trade, making in a high-paying affiliate program.
Bonuses: Binance frequently runs bonus campaigns for affiliates to earn more.
Eligible products: affiliates can earn commissions for spot and margin trading, futures, and NFT transactions.
Payout: There isn’t a commission threshold. Transfer your earnings to your wallet at your convenience.
Deep linking: Deep linking is available, and it’s how an affiliate creates a link to a specific page on the merchant’s site. Instead of using a standard homepage affiliate link, you can link to an article or product related to your content to increase relevance and conversion rates. You must manually create deep links by adding your affiliate ID to the URLs you want to promote/share.
Affiliate support: There’s a full-time affiliate marketing manager. When a merchant has the staff to support publishers, it quickens processes and shows commitment. Conversely, it needs to be clarified how to contact Binance for affiliate support. The listing of a dedicated email address would help.
Referral program: Binance has a referral program (not to be confused with its affiliate program). It pays up to 40 percent. Also, you can share your commission, which equates to a discount for the referral. For example, if your daily average BNB account balance is less than 500 BNB and your base referral rate is 20%, you can share 0%, 5%, or 10% with your referrals.
Affiliate software: The in-house affiliate marketing software is clumsy. Binance does many things right, but its affiliate dashboard needs to be more organized and clear. There are too many pages, sections, and tabs to follow.
Marketing materials: While not a deal-breaker, Binance could offer creative materials in different sizes and languages for its target markets.
Fees: Like most crypto exchanges, Binance charges fees when you transfer money out (including your affiliate earnings). That will automatically reduce your commissions. By contrast, most affiliate marketing apps and programs enable a way to receive commissions cost-free, for example, by accepting payments via PayPal or a bank account. Binance should add a payment option so affiliates can get 100 percent of their commissions.
Binance Affiliate Program Eligibility
- Content creators with 5,000+ followers or subscribers on one or more social media platforms, including YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, etc.
- Crypto community SMEs or opinion leaders with a community of 500+ members on one or more platforms, including Telegram, Facebook, WeChat, Reddit, QQ, VK, etc.
- A company with a user base of 2,000+
- A market analysis platform with 5,000+ daily visits
- An industry media platform
- A crypto fund
- An aggregate trading platform
Note: There are no requirements to join Binance’s referral program. Anyone can join it.
Can you make $1,000 a month as a Binance affiliate? You can and more. Binance’s high-paying affiliate program makes for a rewarding program. It’s a top three crypto exchange globally, alongside an extensive portfolio of digital currencies to trade. The platform is trustworthy and efficient, increasing conversion rate potential. Finally, holding a minimum amount of BNB coins lowers trading fees, a unique and advantageous feature to promote to your audience.
Where should Binance rank in your marketing activities? If you cover digital currencies, forex, money, investments, or anything related, Binance should be a medium priority. Binance has many products, services, and use cases for users across the spectrum, including individuals and businesses.
I recommend joining Binance’s affiliate or referral program because it’s a reputable crypto exchange, and I’ve made money with it.