Disclosure: This page contains affiliate links. If you click through and purchase an item, I may earn a commission. See my terms of service for details.
A landing page is any web page where visitors can “land” on or arrive. For example, someone clicks on a search result and lands on that page. A landing page is also a one-page website that people use for e-commerce, event and webinar registration, and list building.
I’ve been using a free landing page to increase my email subscribers. I offer a list of highly profitable WordPress affiliate programs, and my conversion rate stands at 4.82 percent. I created my landing page through MailerLite, an email marketing service. I don’t have the option to host my page, but I have no desire. In addition to landing pages, MailerLite’s offers pop-ups and embedded forms.
My landing page activities are a low priority, so I’m not willing to invest any money. That may change, but for now, I’m happy to use free services. Free software services usually yield limited functionality and integrations, but that should be expected. A search for free landing page builders revealed a handful of worthy companies.
Free Landing Pages
Carrd lets you build one-page sites for pretty much anything, whether it’s a personal profile, a landing page to capture emails, or something more elaborate. Users can build up to three sites per account and use all of Carrd’s core features for free. Carrd’s pro plan includes custom domains, forms, widgets, embeds, no branding, and Google Analytics for $19 annually. Carrd has more than 60 templates.
MailChimp is an email marketing service and marketing automation platform. It offers two landing page templates: one is intended to help you grow your list, and the other to help you showcase and sell a product. Its landing page templates are customizable, so you can add or remove content blocks, and style them to fit the look and feel of your brand. Reporting tools track visitors, clicks, conversions, and revenue.
Ucraft is an easy-to-use website builder that makes it possible for everyone to create beautiful websites. Users can build landing pages in minutes and connect them to their existing domains or host them through Ucraft. Nineteen templates are available, but the free plan is limited to one landing page, which features a Ucraft watermark. For more features, users must upgrade.
Weblium is an AI-powered website builder that allows you to create mobile-friendly websites and landing pages quickly. User-friendliness is its top priority. You can use 200+ ready-made blocks and templates, and change design schemes in one click. Its built-in AI will enhance your design as you make changes. Weblium provides 24/7 support to assist your web design goals.
Wix allows you to create a beautiful, professional web presence. Its website builder has everything you need to create a fully personalized, high-quality free website. Wix offers close to 30 landing page templates. Users can create landing pages and use WixShoutOut, an email marketing service to create, share, and send emails.
Premium Landing Pages
Carrd, Ucraft, and Wix provide more features and services with their paid plans. Alternatively, the following companies only offer premium plans, and standard features include numerous templates, A/B testing, and advanced analytics.
EngageBay allows you to create responsive landing pages in minutes through its simple drag and drop landing page builder.
- Build responsive landing pages using a drag and drop designer
- Choose colors, fonts, and element styles to suit your needs
- Add SEO metadata including title, description, and keywords
- Set an event action when a visitor subscribes
- Monitor performance and conversion analytics
- Starting price: $8/monthly
Leadpages enables you to create landing pages, launch pages, sales pages, and other high-converting pages.
- Easily customize your landing pages and opt-in forms
- Add checkout functionality on any landing page for quick upsells
- Utilize notification bars for calls-to-action, announcements, and list building
- Fine-tune your campaigns for maximum impact by testing multiple versions
- Easily build ads, place pixels, and reach the right people the Facebook ad builder
- Starting price: $25/monthly
Wishpond makes it easy for marketers to create landing pages, contests, lead tracking, newsletters, and more.
- Build landing pages, forms, pop-overs, contests, and more to gather leads
- Use marketing automation to send drip emails based on user behaviors and page interactions
- Customize lead generators with drag-and-drop editors
- A/B test your designs to find the best-performing ones
- Manage all your leads together to identify high potential prospects
- Starting price: $49/monthly
Sendinblue is an all-in-one marketing platform that includes email marketing, SMS, chat, CRM, landing pages, and more. It offers a free account for email marketing services.
- Create landing pages that look amazing and match your brand without needing any coding skills
- Use pre-made landing page templates or build from scratch
- Provide a streamlined and positive experience by adding follow-up pages
- Increase purchases with targeted CTAs
- Ask questions or confirm form submission with a thank you page.
- Starting price: $66/monthly
Unbounce offers landing pages, popups, and sticky bars.
- Add, remove, and customize your page elements with just a few clicks
- Customize elements to match your branding
- Toggle between mobile and desktop views to ensure your pages look great on any device
- Boost mobile conversions by creating AMP landing pages
- Publish landing pages to any WordPress site
- Starting price: $79/monthly
Ontraport enables you to create and publish gorgeous, personalized and high-converting landing pages in a matter of minutes.
- Easy to build, fully customizable landing pages with a library of templates
- Build an automated campaign workflow to send emails and SMS messages
- Multi-channel marketing automation for seamless lead and customer journeys
- Powerful membership site management tools that integrate seamlessly with WordPress
- E-commerce tools that make it simple to start selling online
- Starting price: $79/monthly
Instapage offers powerful landing page software that provides post-click optimization for all digital and advertising campaigns.
- Add, remove, and customize call-to-action buttons and videos
- Optimize page performance with a full testing suite
- Create and test multiple variations of a landing page to see which version drives the most conversions
- Manage sophisticated campaigns at scale with advanced attribution capabilities
- Track mouse movement, clicks, and scroll depth to gain perspective on what’s working to improve page performance
- Starting price: $99/monthly
HubSpot offers marketing, sales, customer service, and CRM software for small to medium-sized businesses. Also, it offers free business and marketing tools, training, and courses.
- Quickly design and launch professional-looking, landing pages without the help from designers
- Choose from its built-in library of mobile-optimized templates that are proven to convert, or build pages from the ground up
- Display personalized content, calls-to-action, and forms for each and every visitor to improve the performance of your landing pages
- Dynamically show different content based on a visitor’s location, source, device, buying stage, or any other contact detail stored in your CRM
- Get customized keyword suggestions to optimize your page for search
- Split test every element, including headlines, images, calls-to-action, and more, to see which version drives the most conversions
- Starting price: $800/monthly
WordPress Landing Pages
If you’re a WordPress user and want to use a free or premium landing page plugin, there are several. Alternatively, you may want to use a landing page theme.
- Thrive Landing Pages
- Divi by Elegant Themes
- Beaver Builder
- Page Builder