Thanks for visiting my about page. You’re here because you want to:
- Build a sustainable and profitable online business with the potential to make passive income
- Implement savvy marketing techniques to attract traffic, subscribers, conversions, and sales
- Improve your financial situation and cut costs to increase your income and net worth
- Develop a WordPress website that looks fantastic and supports your business/marketing goals
- Create a fantastic lifestyle that yields freedom, excitement, choice, travel, and fulfillment
Chad is a freelance affiliate marketing manager, online marketer, and entrepreneur. His primary goals are to help businesses and individuals achieve growth and financial success. At Partnercade, he works with companies to grow their affiliate sales. At Digital Fodder, he writes about affiliate marketing, digital marketing, working online, e-commerce, WordPress, and more.
Chad holds a commerce degree and Project Management Professional (PMP) designation. He’s also completed marketing courses from Stanford, The Wharton School, and UC Davis.
Chad has traveled to 21 countries and lived in seven including Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, and Panama. He enjoys playing ping pong, beach volleyball, and golf.
Experience & Skills
- Affiliate marketing and lead generation
- Email marketing strategy and execution
- Facebook monetization and community management
- Google: Google Ads, Google Analytics, and Webmasters
- Microsoft Office
- Project management
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Search engine marketing (SEM)
- Social media management, marketing, and automation
- Wealth management, do-it-yourself investing, and personal finance
- WordPress website development and management
- Writing and self-publishing
- YouTube channel development and monetization
- Business Insider – 11 Financial Experts Reveal Their Favorite Money Apps
Email correspondence: Your email address is kept private, secure, and won’t be shared. You can unsubscribe anytime.
Affiliate marketing: I use affiliate links on the site. If you click through and purchase an item, I may earn a commission. Only purchase products and services that can help you achieve your goals. My opinions are not for sale, and I aim to be objective in my reviews and recommendations.
Would you like to get in touch? Contact me on LinkedIn.